this has been a fun and cathartic blog to write.
Today, I woke up relatively late and received an email from someone about 15 minutes prior to waking that wanted my help.
Praise God for
1) decreasing sinful desires
2) amazing surprising things in life, and generally more joy
3) letting me sleep that much (because I otherwise will fall asleep on the job tonight)
4) the amount that I was thinking of (for the job tonight)= exact number they will give
5) what i get room service (?) so excited… ?
6) its not in the ‘burbs which is would be which my parents would freak out thinking that driving on NYE would = driving on a road filled with inebriated folks.
7) letting me see joyful things in life. (authentic joy not the “conscious fume and fret of resolutions and clenched teeth type of ‘i need to be more joyful’)